At the start, attendees have a chance to share what they are doing to internally market their Moodle capabilities. The information will be summarized back to attendees as a take-away at the end of the presentation.
You have heard that: "a picture is worth a 1,000 words" or "that seeing is believing". In our short time time together, I plan to convince you that these quotes are true with respect to internally marketing Moodle to your instructors and decision makers.
What is a Features Course? - Simply, it is a course created in Moodle, to showcase new capabilities and display working examples, of the wide variety of different features possible.
You will learn:
- What research says about seeing and interacting with material instead of just hearing about it
- Benefits of a Features course
- History of the Feature course use at the University of MN
- Break down the Features course annual update process
- Future plans to evolve the course to showcase pedagogy best practices in the areas of lessons, assignments and course design
View highlights of the Features course
Share back the results of the introductory exercise to highlight what others are doing to internally market their Moodle capabilities.
Question and Answer