Call for Presentations
MoodleMoot US 2015
Minneapolis MN, 4-6 August
submissions are now closed. This document is maintained reference purposes.
We want to hear what you have been doing with Moodle.
This year we are seeking sector-specific and role-specific presenters to lead discussions and share case studies, how-tos, research and developments. Share your experience with the Moodle Community.
The theme for MoodleMoot US 2015 is You make Moodle.
What's in it for you?
- Exposure for you and your institution, at the conference, on the site, in the program, on social media
- Connect with like-minded Moodlers in sector- or role-focussed sessions
- Help improve education, technology and Moodle
- Receive a limited-edition speaker shirt
There are a variety of presentation types. Suggest the type you think would be most appropriate to get your message across.
- Interactive workshop (90 min)
- Innovative development (30 min)
- Demonstration / How-to (30 or 45 min)
- Research presentation (30 or 45 min)
- Case study (30 or 45 min)
- Panel discussion (30, 45, 60 or 90 min)
Please note that, while presenters may be from commercial organizations,
The conference program is organized into focussed streams so the audience can choose sessions that are most appropriate to them. This also means your message will go to the most interested audience.
When proposing your presentation you will be asked to provide information that will help us get your message to the most appropriate audience.
Workplace (Corporate, Govt.)
In a survey of US Moodlers, we asked people what topics they were interested in. This doesn't mean you can't talk about other things, but it may help you get ideas.
- General Moodle use
- Integration with other systems
- Moodle recent releases and roadmap
- Research and analytics
- Plugins and customization
- Sector specific information
- User training
Proposals are due Tuesday, June 9.
Up front we need:
- the type of presentation,
- a title,
- an outline,
- some details about yourself and
- who you think will be the most relevant audience.
Of course to present you will need to be present. By submitting a presentation proposal you are committing to register and attend the MoodleMoot. There is no discount for presenters at the MoodleMoot.
If your presentation is accepted, we'll send you more details about the expected format and what will happen on the day of your presentation.
Got a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.